ONE YEAR/TWO YEARS LIMITED WARRANTY
VOVO STYLEMENT BIDET SEAT
TWO YEARS WARRANTY : VB-4000SE,VB-4100SR, VB-3000SE, VB-3100SR, VB-2500W, VB-2600W
ONE YEAR WARRANTY : VB-3000S, VB-3100S, VB-5000SE, VB-5100SR, VB-6000SE, VB-6100SR, VB-4000S, VB4100S
TCB-090SA. TCB-090S. TCB-8100B, TCB-8100W : 1year from purchase date for upper bidet seat, 3 years from purchase date fro ceramic toilet bowl.
1. VOVO is proud to guarantee all our products with the longest, most complete coverage warranty in the electronic bidet world.
Our policies are written in more detail below.
2. This warranty does not apply to the following items:
- Damage or loss sustained in through any natural or man-made caused beyond the control of VOVO including to fire, earthquake, flood, thunder, electrical storm, etc.
- Damage or loss resulting from any accident, unreasonable use, misuse, abuse, negligence, or improper care, cleaning, or maintenance of the Product.
- Damage or loss resulting from sediments or foreign matter contained in a water system.
- Damage or loss resulting from improper installation or from installation of the Product in a harsh and/or hazardous environment, or improper removal, repair or modification of the product.(NOTE: Product model codes allow a maximum of 80 PSI. Check local codes or standards for requirements).
- Damage or loss resulting from electrical surges or lightning strikes or other acts which are not the fault of VOVO or which the Product is not specified to tolerate.
- Damage or loss resulting from normal and customary wear and tear, such as gloss reduction, scratching or fading over time due to use, cleaning practices or water or atmospheric condition, including but not limited to, the use of bleach, alkali, acid cleaners, dry (powder) cleaners or any other abrasive cleaners or the use of metal or nylon scrubbers.
- The use of any Product in a manner inconsistent with the Product instructions / owners manual.
3. In order for this limited warranty to be valid, proof of purchase is required.
VOVO encourages warranty registration upon purchase to create a record of Product ownership at http://www.vovousa.com.
Product registration is completely voluntary and failure to register will not diminish your limited warranty rights.
4. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS.
YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE, PROVINCE TO PROVINCE OR COUNTRY TO COUNTRY.
5. To obtain warranty repair service under this warranty, you must take the Product or deliver it prepaid to a VOVO service facility together with proof of purchase (original sales receipt) and a letter stating the problem call to 888-601-0177 email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WARNING! VOVO shall not be responsible or liable for any failure of, or damage to, this Product caused by either chloramines
in the treatment of public water supply or cleaners containing chlorine (calcium hypochlorite).
NOTE: The use of high concentrate chlorine or chlorine related products can seriously damage the fittings.
This damage can cause leakage and serious property damage.
THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY IS THE ONLY WARRANTY MADE BY VOVO. REPAIR, REPLACEMENT OR OTHER APPROPRIATE ADJUSTMENT AS PROVIDED UNDER THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AVAILABLE TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER. VOVO SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS OF THE PRODUCT OR FOR OTHER INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXPENSES INCURRED BY THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER, OR FOR LABOR OR OTHER COSTS DUE TO INSTALLATION OR REMOVAL, OR COSTS OF REPAIRS BY OTHERS, OR FOR ANY OTHER EXPENSE NOT SPECIFICALLY STATED ABOVE.
IN NO EVENT WILL VOVO’S RESPONSIBILITY EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THAT OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR USE OR FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION AND EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.